President AIIMS, Rishikesh
Prof. Samiran Nundy (President AIIMS, Rishikesh)
Brief ProfileMCh, MA, FRCP, FRCS
- Presently working as Emeritus Consultant of Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Former Head of department of Gastrointestinal Surgery at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Formely at Cambridge University; Guy’s Hospital, London University and Harvard University.
- Founder editor of:
- National Medical Journal of India.
- Tropical Gastroenterology.
- Former Editor: Indian Journal of Medical Ethics.
- Editor in Chief: Current Medicine Research and Practice.
- Awarded fourth highest Indian civilian honour of Padma Shri in 1985 by Government of India.
- Erudite Scholar.